Re: r57267 - branches/d-i/lenny/packages/arch/powerpc/quik-installer/debian

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2009-01-16 07:28]:
> > /target/etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf
>
> This is really a rather ugly solution because there really is no need to
> generate the initrd twice. It is also RC buggy as it means you mess
> around with another package's conf file, which is a policy violation.

Sorry, that's my fault since I suggested it on IRC.  I should have
told Aurelien to create a file, just like driver-policy does, and then
regenerate the initramfs.

> Maybe we should let this slide because of the closeness of the release,

I agree.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/