[RFC] Column alignment in partman v3

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 12:47:02AM +0200, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> Two months later… Here's another attempt to have the partitioning screen
> looking nice on the graphical installer. :)

Attached is a new patchset against today's repository.  No other
changes.

I could probably provide a test image on saturday if anyone asks…

I am fairly confident in those changes and I have tested them for a
while already.  Except if there is objections to the removal of
valid_visuals.d, I'd like to push this soon.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism