please include a "Select CDD" config option

package: debian-installer
severity: wishlist
x-debbugs-cc: debian-edu@lists.debian.org, debian-custom@lists.debian.org

Hi,

On Thursday 08 May 2008 15:16, Frans Pop wrote:
> > [..] For the Debian Edu
> > use case, the debian-edu-install udeb would need to be loaded on
> > demand...
> I had not considered that up to now, but I guess we could include a "Select
> CDD" config option. The restriction would be that (as things are now) the
> custom component could only be loaded during anna and not earlier.

Wouldn't now that beta2 has been released be the right time to do that? ;-)
I'm currently completly out of d-i, so I have no idea what+where stuff needs
to be done..

regards,
	Holger