Fixed apt now in testing - new installs in Russian should work again

Hi,

A fixed version of apt that should solve the problems with aptitude in
Russian (#473559) has now reached testing.

Unfortunately, this fix was too late to be included in the Beta 2 release
of Debian Installer, so we've had to list that issue as an erratum [1].

However, currently available daily and weekly D-I and CD images do include
the fixed version of apt and should thus work OK. It would be great if
someone could test and confirm that.

Daily built images are available from (second table with links):

Weekly built images are currently not linked from that page, but can be
downloaded from: http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. Please reply (in English!) to both mailing lists (Reply-To set); no
need to CC me.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/errata
Note that some Beta2 images, notably netboot images and businesscard CDs,
will work correctly because they download the "current" version of apt
from a mirror instead of using the broken version that's included on
larger CD images.