Re: Beta2 released (was: Beta2 ready for testing)

On Wednesday 28 May 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> Weekly built CD images based on D-I beta2 are now available. I've also
> asked Steve to switch the daily CD images over to lenny_d-i.

I've just requested the daily CD images to be switched back to sid_d-i.

There will also be a new weekly build probably sometime tomorrow, but I've
disabled the links to weekly images on the project page for now to give
Beta2 more exposure.

Note that I did not create the extended "human readable changelog" that
was created for Beta1. If someone else wants to work on that, please do.

Note that I do have a (somewhat rough) script that can show changes in D-I
components based on release dates, which could make that task somewhat
easier. It's available on request.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. Just in casethat was not clear: the fact that I did the final bits of
the release was on request from Otavio because he was unavailable to do
it himself.