Re: di-netboot-assistant - Debian-Installer netboot assistant

Hi Franklin,

On Tuesday 03 June 2008, Franklin PIAT wrote:
> I had a small home-made script to retrieve and untar Debian Installer
> netboot images.
>
> I thought it would be useful for others too, so i've improved and
> packaged it. Rather that a long explanation, here's how it works :

Looks very interesting, but I cannot get the dhcpd setup to work (dhcp3,
etch version). I have tried different variations and looked up some
things, but can't get it to work (at least not within the time/effort I'm
willing to spend on it :-)

When restarting dhcpd, I keep getting:
/etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf line 28: no option space named pxelinux.
option pxelinux.magic
/etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf line 29: no option space named pxelinux.
option pxelinux.configfile

or

/etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf line 28: unknown option pxelinux.magic
option pxelinux.magic f1:
/etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf line 29: unknown option pxelinux.configfile
option pxelinux.configfile "debian-installer/pxelinux.cfg"

Once that is solved I'd be interested to try to get it to work for sparc
and hppa.

Cheers,
FJP