Re: [RFC] Debian Installer Lenny Beta2 - Pending stuff and timeline

Guido Günther <agx@sigxcpu.org> writes:

> Hi Otavio,
> On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 06:06:23PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> [..snip..]
>>  . parted update is likely to happen before Lenny is release however
>>    we're still working at s390 fixing to get it done.
> That's great news.  Does this include fixing #440675 which is needed for
> multipath support in d-i (with this fixed it'd be easy for people to start
> testing things)? Will this be based on parted 1.7 or parted 1.8?

Beta2 won't change that. We'll try to update it as soon as possible
but probably only after the release. I want to use parted 1.8 mostly
because I'm working at parted upstream side too and it's double work
to have to care about Debian specifics and upstream code in so
diverted code.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116