Re: Bug report: installer messed up mdadm.conf

On Sunday 04 May 2008, Tito wrote:
> I'm not opening a bug record for now as this report contains
> only what i remember but i'm not able to reproduce the problem and give
> more accurate info.

I can also not reproduce this, and cannot remember seeing anything similar.

I do know a bit about how the mdadm.conf file is generated, and I cannot
imagine how it could go wrong like that.
At this point I see no other option than just to keep your report in the
back of our minds, but take no other action.

If you can ever reproduce it, please file an installation report and make
sure to save the syslog of the installation.

Cheers,
FJP