Re: Possible bug in installation program on Lenny/SPARC NetInstall ISO image

On Thursday 01 May 2008, Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:
> main-menu[701]: INFO:
> (process:18081): /lib/partman/check.d/05silo_check: .: line 10: can't
> open /lib/partman/definitions.sh
> main-menu[701]: INFO:
> (process:18081): /lib/partman/check.d/05silo_check: .: line 10: can't
> open /lib/partman/definitions.sh
> main-menu[701]: INFO: Menu item 'bootstrap-base' succeeded but
> requested to be left unconfigured.

This says it all really. We renamed a script in a fairly major
reorganization of partman and I completely forgot about these hook scripts
in various bootloader installers.

If you need a quick fix, just switch to a debug shell (VT2) when you get to
the first partitioning dialog and use nano to make the following change in
/lib/partman/check.d/05silo_check:
    . /lib/partman/definitions.sh
should be:
    . /lib/partman/lib/base.sh

Thanks a lot for alerting us to this error!

Cheers,
FJP