How to install

I'm sorry if this question seems to be simple.

I have tried for several times installing the Debian OS but didn't succeed.

I tried to install as " lenny beta1 release " "full CD/DVD sets".

I made 4 disks Images (DVD), WHEN in each one I burn a disk containing:

debian-testing-i386-DVD-1.iso

debian-testing-i386-DVD-2.iso

debian-testing-i386-DVD-3.iso

debian-testing-i386-DVD-4.iso

I DIDN'T burn on them also the other files that are in the folder: MD5SUMS  , MD5SUMS.sign   , SHA1SUMS  , SHA1SUMS.sign  .

Did I need to burn those files also on each of the 4 disks ?

When I tried to boot (after changing the configuration on the booting process, allowing to boot first from CD-Disk) nothing happened.

Sincerely,

Yariv A.

Visit the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange's Website www.tase.co.il