Help with partman recipes

Hi,

I'm trying to get a RAID1 setup using partman-auto. The goal is to get
an all-in-one-partition system on RAID1 using two SATA disks, plus a
/srv/backup partition on plain ext3, using the first PATA device, hda.
I also tried having two different swap areas not in RAID, but I'm not
sure if that's easy to manage using partman-auto

I have been trying many variations, following the partman examples, but
all I get is "No root partition defined".

I'm using partman-auto 69ubuntu5, partman-md 36, from gutsy.

My last try was:

#d-i    partman-auto/method     string raid
#d-i    partman-auto/disk       string /dev/sda /dev/sdb
#
#d-i    partman-auto/expert_recipe      string                  \
#       multiraid ::                                            \
#               1000 2000 1000000 raid                          \
#                       $primary{ }                             \
#                       method{ raid }                          \
#               .                                               \
#               64 512 100% raid                                \
#                       method{ raid }                          \
#               .
#
#d-i    partman-auto-raid/recipe        string                  \
#       1 2 0 ext3 /                                            \
#       /dev/sda1#/dev/sdb1                                     \
#       1 2 0 swap -                                            \
#       /dev/sda5#/dev/sdb5                                     \
#       .

Which doesn't try to do anything too clever, but still fails.

Can anyone hint me on what I'm doing wrong to get the above setup
working?

Thanks,
Jordi

jordi@sindominio.net     jordi@debian.org     http://www.sindominio.net/