No reboot and Debian-Installer

Hi,

i would like to know if it's possible to boot on /target directly from the debian-installer (DI) last step. I have created a preseed.cfg with a late_command /bin/sh for stopping the DI. I enter into the busybox shell and make a pivot_root

# cd /target
# pivot_root . old_root
unfortenatly pivot_root doesn't work with fs rootfs, and / are mounted on rootfs
i make an onther command
# cd /target
# mount --move . /
# chroot .
# Kill -QUIT 1 (USR1--> system halt , QUIT --> kernel panic , HUP --> juste re read inittab)

any commands didn't work , i would like to re-exec init ...

Help

thx

--
nonoss