Announcing win32-loader 0.5.7

win32-loader 0.5.7 has been released and is available from
http://goodbye-microsoft.com/

What's new in 0.5.7:

  - Fix wrong default selection for non-expert mode.
  - On NTLDR, force setting of timeout=30.
  - When in expert mode, ask user wether keyboard detection was succesful,
    and prompt her to send a bug report if it wasn't.
  - Overhaul l10n template generator (mostly rewritten in C).  This avoids
    troubles with NSIS reserved chars in PO files.
  - Translation updates: Dutch, Japanese, French, German (thanks everyone!)

--
Robert Millan

(as seen on /.)