Re: How to get proxy of installation mirror?

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 07:24:28PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Friday 01 June 2007 19:09, Josef Wolf wrote:
> > but this command outputs totally unrelated lines:
>
> What would be wrong with:
> # debconf-get-selections --installer | \
> > grep "choose-mirror-bin mirror/http/proxy" | awk '{print $4}'
>
> I suspect the fact that mirror/http/proxy is listed both with an owner
> "d-i" and an owner "choose-mirror-bin", is because you preseeded that
> question.

Exactly, this value was preseeded.  I am creating a customized install-cd.
>From it's boot-menu the "location" of the newly installed system is
choosen.  Based on that choice some basic configuration options (e.g.
proxy) are preseeded.  The problem is that the proxy setting is not
propagated to all the installed programs (like wget, firefox, subversion,
etc/pp).  Thus I want to propagate this setting with the script that is
run from by late_command.  But I can't find a clean way how to retrieve
the preseeded values.