Re: Fwd: How do I trim the base installation from within the businesscard cd? (Ultra minimal install)

Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Ottavio Caruso <pr0f3ss0r1492@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> > Thank Otavio,
> >
> > my understanding was that 'base_include' adds extra packages to
the
> > installed base, and doesn't replace it. As from a old post:
>
> Yes, while base_exclude remove them.
>
> So if you want to replace something:
>
> base_exclude:
> packageA
>
> base_include:
> packageAreplacement

Thanks, two more questions if I can dare:

1)what about 'base_components'? Does it make sense in the business
card cd?

2)how can I access '.disk/*' from the rescue shell, once the the
image is loaded? Can I mount the cd as a loop file? And how?

Thank you

Ottavio

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.