Re: D-I RC1 - release planning - soft freeze for changes in SVN

> FINAL UPLOAD
> 22    Oct  End of string freeze; full freeze for udebs
> 23    Oct  Upload all udebs with translation updates or pending changes
> 25/26 Oct  Most udebs should have migrated to testing

When do you wish me to update localechooser (which may include
de-activated languages)?

The fix re-implementing /etc/environment has been successfully tested
today and it works. Opening a gdm session on the installed system
gives a localized environment.