Customization-modules: working version

OK, after much work I have a functional version of customization-modules,
at http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/debian/customization-modules_0.7.tar.gz .

http//home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/debian/dummy-udeb_0.2_all.udeb contains
a mostly-empty udeb which I use as a test case: this is the udeb I attempt to
install as a "customization module".  Look for /lib/firmware/dummy-file.txt.

cdrom-retriever causes the CD-ROM to be checked for validity, and of course the netboot
CD isn't a valid Debian apt source.  I suspect that the best solution will be tweaks
of a similar scale to the tweaks I made to net-retriever (small tweaks, that is).

to load from.

One minor issue: upon configuring anna, which happens when I invoke the
customization-modules main menu item, anna asks about kernel module loading.  I have
simply been saying "no".  Is there some way to avoid this -- to tell anna 'do that
later, not now'?  Under the expected use case, we may well want to load the
customization modules specifically *before* loading kernel modules.

Future plans: I think I'll have to break this into four binary packages.  One
for the main menu item, and one for each of the possible sources.  This is due
to dependencies: I don't want choose-mirror to configure when the user didn't choose
net, for instance.

All in all, this is going pretty well.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@fastmail.fm>

Bush admitted to violating FISA and said he was proud of it.
So why isn't he in prison yet?...