What version of the kernel in latest testing/etch netinst installer

Does the latest (i.e. from daily builds) testing/etch netinst image
include the 2.6.17.7 kernel image? I am asking because this version of
the kernel (currently the latest stable/release available) includes the
fix for the XFS filesystem corruption bug that recently crept into the
2.6.* kernels.

Please CC: me on all replies as I am not subscribed to this list.

Thanks!