d-i with GRUB

Hi!

I've made a proof-of-concept d-i build with grub as the CD loader:

  http://aybabtu.com/rmh/d-i_with_grub.iso

Pros:

  - boot screen not shown at all unless requested with ESC (avoids confusing
    newbie users).
  - options are presented in a menu with long, self-descriptive option titles
  - any of the boot params can be modified with user-friendly line editor
  - additional option, "Boot from harddisk", that chainloads into MBR (currently
    not possible).
  - access to GRUB console by pressing "c", which enables advanced users to
    browse filesystems, probe partitions, etc.

Cons:

  - no pretty splash image (this could be compensated with Linux bootsplash
    support, though).
  - no context function-key help.

What do you think?  Would you like a patch?

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended for
spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.