D-I Manual - String freeze for next release - please update translations

Now that we've made loads of changes again, it's time to plan a new
release. Main reason is that this would allow the latest version to be
included in the Beta 3 release of the installer.

So, translators: please update your translations! I plan to upload the
release on Monday 24 July, so you have almost 2 weeks.

The current status for XML-based translations is:
French:            3 outdated
Czech:             ? outdated, 1 missing
German:            9 outdated, 1 missing
Spanish:          28 outdated, 1 missing
Italian:           3 outdated, 1 untranslated
Japanese:          9 outdated, 1 missing
Portuguese (BR):   3 outdated, 1 untranslated
Catalan:          23 outdated, 1 missing

The status for PO-based translations is:
 1 098%	 sv	1
 2 097%	 ru
   097%	 zh_CN	2
 3 096%	 pt	1
 4 095%	 ko	1
 5 093%	 vi	1
 6 088%	 el	1
 7 078%	 zh_TW	1

Two languages need to enable the gpl-unofficial condition in
build/lang-options *before* the release:
- Greek
- Portuguese (PT)

Cheers,
FJP