[MIPSEL] How to bypass the cdrom detection ?

Hello everybody,

I am currently trying to install a debian (Sarge) on a mipsel device. It is an
Asus WL-HDD :

http://usa.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=12&l2=44&l3=0&model=460&modelmenu=1

I installed a minimal distribution in the flash and accessed it through SSH.
Then, I tried to install a debian using the "debian-31r2-mipsel-netinst" iso.

Here is what I did :
 - I copied the content of the initrd of the debian boot cd on hard disk
    => /mnt/debian
 - I copied the content of the ISO on the hard disk
    => /mnt/debian/cdrom
 - chroot /mnt/debian
 - /usr/bin/debconf-loadtemplate d-i /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.templates
 - echo 2 > /var/lib/lowmem
 - anna-install lowmem
 - export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=newt
 - export MENU=/usr/bin/main-menu
 - /lib/debian-installer/menu

But, the installer allways want to detect the cdrom drive and don't know how
to bypass the detection.

Maybe someone has advice ? Or maybe, is it possible to install a debian using
only dpkg (a bit like gentoo in fact) ?

Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.

Thanks

--