Re: Request for a DFB version of libcairo2

On 6/9/06, Viti Davide <Davide.Viti@siemens.com> wrote:
Do you think I would have said that without having checked before?

You haven't made it easy to let us understand that you did.

You don't need a linux machine to check that; grab the -dev.deb and
-dev.udeb in the link provided by Dave.

Ok, thanks for clarifying that out; after all, that's what I was
asking initially; there is the cairo-features.h files which is
diferent (generated).

Just hope all this unneeded noise will not confuse Dave.

So the conclusion is that, because the cairo-features.h and the cairo
libraries have the same name, there should be two -dev packages after
all... each with its own pc file, lib file(s) and headers. These
should be installable on the same system... (or am I wrong again?),
thus the cairo headers will probably be placed under distict
directories under usr/include (same for libs, but adapted and probably
the directfb library can be renamed).

/me thinks: all this just because Debian is a binary based distribution...

--
Regards,
EddyP