cdebconf-newt-entropy on hurd-i386

Hello,

According [1], cdebconf-newt-entropy is a package wich facilitate reading random data from /dev/random but in Hurd we dont have /dev/random so, currently its a useless package for it. My d-i build proccess under hurd fails because that udeb are missing, I already added 'cdebconf-newt-entropy -' in pkg-list/monolithic/hurd-i386.cfg but it still stoping in the same momment.

That udeb is a dependency for some other module? How I can avoid build monolithic proccess to search for cdebconf-newt-entropy?

[1] - http://packages.debian.org/unstable/debian-installer/cdebconf-newt-entropy

Thanks,

Matheus Morais