Re: Adding spellchecker stats to existing d-i stats

Il Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:40:14 +0200, Davide Viti ha scritto:

> I'd be interested in adding infos obtained with the spellchecker to
> the statistics pages, so that everytime a new error is spotted translators
> know about it.
> ATM seppy's script comes up with the following:

I think the simplest way to extract numrical infos about the spellchecker
would be grabbing a copy of:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/level1/latest/stats.txt

here's the first few lines:

ar -1 3 135 2
be -1 0 129 0
bg 288 0 144 0
bn -1 0 152 1
bs -1 0 97 1
ca 467 0 103 0

column1: lanuage code
column2: number of unknown words (-1 if the lang has no aspell dictionary)
column3: number of wrong variables
column4: number of codepoints
column5: number of level-specific wrong msgstr

regards,
Davide