Re: [g-i] Missing Vietnamese glyphs

On Saturday 18 February 2006 22:28, Davide Viti wrote:
> For Vietnamese we're using ttf-freefont, FreeSans in particular; latest
> version in the archive is ttf-freefont-20051206 which _does_ have both
> glyphs in FreeSans.ttf.
[...]
> I can't see none of the glyphs included in the above ranges.
> I'm a bit puzzled.

Because of the line-spacing problems, the current tgz is _not_ based on
-20051206, but on -20051102. And that version indeed does not have the 2
glyphs you list.
Still, good to know that they've been added so we don't need to look for a
different font for Vietnamese...

Now, if only those linespacing problems could be fixed :-)