[D-I ports] Activating automatic partitioning using LVM

FYI.

Today I successfully tested partman-auto-lvm on my sparc64 box.

At first though, I ran into an error saying:
   *Failed to partition the selected disk*
   This happened because the selected recipe does not contain any
   partition that can be created on LVM volumes.

The cause for this error turned out to be that LVM had not been "enabled"
in the recipes defined for sparc in partman-auto.
After fixing this (and fixing #350444) partman-auto-lvm worked fine (using
yaird to generate the initrd).

Currently LVM has only been activated in the following recipes:
- default (partman-auto/recipes)
- powerpc/newworld (partman-auto/recipes-powerpc-powermac_newworld)
- sparc (partman-auto/recipes-sparc)
which means that for most architectures partman-auto-lvm will currently
fail with the above message.

Activating lvm for a scheme means adding a line:
	$lvmok{ }
for each partition that can go into a volume group.

Looking at existing schemes the following restrictions apply:
- /boot partition should not be $lvmok
- swap partition should not be $lvmok (not sure why though)

If the scheme does not already contain a /boot partition, partman-auto-lvm
will add one.

Please test that partman-auto-lvm actually works and that the system
reboots correctly before activating LVM in the recipes for an arch.