Link Exchange Request with debian.org

Dear debian.org Webmaster or Website owner

We are retained by Slash Car Hire (http://www.slashcarhire.com/), a car
rental company, and travel website based in Cape Town South Africa, to
build relevant link exchange partnerships.

slashcarhire.com, with PR3, prides itself with not only receiving
quantity, but also quality traffic daily, from most top international
search engines.

As can be seen from below this company, under keywords such as; ?cape
town car rental?, comes up no 2 on the search engine google, no 1 on
yahoo and msn.
This is as a result of being listed with google for the last 5 years
and more importantly I am employed to solely maintain only this
particular site.

Your site has been added either here
http://www.slashcarhire.com/travel-links.html
or
http://www.slashcarhire.com/travel-links2.html
or
http://www.slashcarhire.com/travel-links3.html

To exchange links with us please send your details to
(info@slashcarhire.com) As soon as you submit your details we will
verify our links on your link page. Once they are found we will place
your link in our resources Directory. You will them be notified of
where to find your link on our page.

You are requested to use the following information to create the link
on you page

Car Rental - Online Car Hire in Cape Town - South Africa</a><p
style="margin-top: 1">Cheap car hire in Cape Town South Africa,
evaluates our South African car rental company as the very cheapest car
hire firm in Cape Town South Africa.</p>

Or use this information:

 Title: Cape Town Cheap Car Rental - Online Car Hire in Cape Town -
South Africa

South African car rental company as the very cheapest car hire firm in
Cape Town South Africa.
We trust that this link partnership will be mutually beneficial to all
concerned.

Kind regards

Shane
Webmaster
Slash Car Hire

REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS:

We contacted your website because you link with sites similar to ours.

Linking relevant Websites together creates targeted traffic that is
independent of the search engines.

If you do not wish to link with our website, simply click the reply and

send an email with remove in the subject, you will not be contacted
again.  Your link will also be removed from our website.

Thank you!