[G-I] Build environment updated!

I've updated the build environment for the graphical installer in my
branch with recent changes in trunk.

Changes:
- Now uses 2.6.14 for i386
- Now uses udev for all 2.6 based installations
- Updated pkg-lists for gtk-miniiso targets because of dropped
  kernel_specific packages lists

There was one setback. The changes made in trunk by Joey Hess for improved
localudebs support broke the build for the gtk-miniiso because it no
longer ignores the udeb dependency problems. To solve this I've reverted
these changes in my branch.

I've successfully tested an image built using the new build environment
for i386. New daily image is available from people.d.o/~fjp.
Please update and test for ppc and amd64.

Cheers,
FJP