Rescue mode improvements

I've spent most of today working on rescue-mode. Instead of just giving
you a shell on the root filesystem you select, it now pops up a menu,
which includes a shell option but also allows other udebs to provide
rescue hooks. IMO the UI now makes a lot more sense, although the root
filesystem question could still do with much improvement.

The main use I have in mind for the rescue menu is push-button boot
loader reinstallation; I've added a rescue script to yaboot-installer
that does this based on an existing configuration file, although not yet
one that reruns os-prober and generates a new configuration. If people
want to do this for other boot loader installers too, that would be
welcome. I've also heard a suggestion for a tripwire-style check for
servers that could be done within this framework, given a checksum file
on trusted media.

Cheers,