Re: unable to download netinst iso image

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 03:48, Bai-Lin Deng wrote:
>     These days I have difficulty downloading the debian installer
> netinst iso image, both the etch installer beta 1 and daily built
> images. I download them using the link on the debian installer page
> from my firefox browser and then usually the connection is broken
> about 2 minutes after the download begins. Therefore I have never been
> successful downloading the iso images these days. Does anyone have
> similar problem or know the solution to this problem? Thanks all!

There have been problems with the main CD image server this past week
(load was too high). As I understand it, these have now been solved.

I suggest you try once more. If it still does not succeed, the problem is
most likely on your end.
If you need additional help, I suggest you try the debian-cd list instead
of debian-boot.

Cheers,
FJP