Translations of apt-setup Ubuntu generator?

This evening I committed (r31762, r31763) an untested Ubuntu mirror
generator to apt-setup, based on the hacks we'd been doing in
base-config up to now. I'm keen to switch to this so that we can get rid
of the vast majority of our diff to base-config, and it seemed that I
might as well commit it to d-i proper, since (a) it's easy to have it be
there but not used by default, and (b) it's probably useful to have more
examples of apt-setup generators in the source tree.

I'm wondering what to do about translations, though. I've added the
templates for this generator in a separate file
(debian/apt-mirror-setup.templates-ubuntu), but I haven't yet added
these to the translation infrastructure. Would translators be annoyed at
being asked to translate some Ubuntu strings along with the rest of d-i,
or would it be OK to add these to the d-i master files since they're
relatively similar to other templates in apt-setup? I made sure to put
comments saying "# This template is used by the Ubuntu version of d-i."
above each template so that translators would be able to see what's
what.

Thanks,