D-I Manual - Source files moved within d-i SVN repository

IMPORTANT
=========

As we did not receive any negative reactions to my earlier mail [1]
announcing the split of the manual from the installer itself, Joey Hess
has just completed the move.

If you have a full checkout of the d-i subversion repository, you will see
the move on your next 'svn update', although you may have to deal with
any uncommitted changes you have in your local copy.

If you have a partial checkout of only the manual, the following command
should allow you to point your local copy to the new location _and_
updates to the current version.

For anonymous access:
$ cd <current location of your checkout of the manual>
$ svn switch svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/manual

For commit access over SSH:
$ cd <current location of your checkout of the manual>
$ svn switch svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/manual

There is still some work to be done to check and update scripts and
documentation. If you notice anything after the weekend, please let me
know.

If you use an RSS feed to keep track of changes in the manual, you will
need to update that too.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. The move only applies to trunk; the Sarge branch is not affected.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/10/msg00059.html