Partitioning and Preseed

I am mostly interested in working on documentation but I am going to be
doing as many installs as time allows for the next couple of weeks so I
thought I'd start here.

I'd like to automate answering the partitioning questions on a disk that
has already been partitioned but the documentation says that the free
space will be used.  However, there is a 'keep' option, which does not
make any sense in that context.

Moreover, there is an existing proprietary partition on the disk, which
it may be useful to restore later.  I'd like to be able to use cylinders
(which I presently hack by computing the sizes in MB to use) and be able
to specify something like:
	7c	keep
	121c	unused
	128c	format	/
	256c	swap
	512c	keep	/data01
	512c	keep	/data02
Sizing in cylinders can be useful for raid ... also, I like to use fdisk
to lay the system out because I am used to it and it is faster for me.

After I remove the proprietary partition, I can move /boot there and
expand into the 'unused' space.

--
--gh