broken rc2 netboot -> when is rc3?

Hello!

For ten days now, the top note on debian-installer has been:

"Preparations for release candidate 3 break some rc2 images"

Unluckily, I have a few workstations to install right in this timeframe
and these changes seem to have broke PXE netboot and installs. We can
only use a local repository mirror of testing and don't have enough
space to mirror unstable, so I can't use the daily build.

So I was wondering if someone had an ETA on when rc3 will be in testing
so we can netboot and install with it?

Thanks,

Ricky