Re: Floppy installation custom kernel support

Jouke Witteveen wrote:
Geert Stappers wrote:

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 02:20:24PM +0100, Jouke Witteveen wrote:

Geert Stappers wrote:

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 08:56:54PM +0100, Jouke Witteveen wrote:

<snip/>

Is there a way I can put this missing function on a wishlist? I would
like to see it included in the final version of the sarge net-install
floppies...

File a bug with severity wishlist.
See http://www.nl.debian.org/Bugs/ for details.

I already intended to do so but is there a package concerning the new Sarge netboot floppy installer?

debian-installer

Oops... there is no 'debian-installer' on http://www.nl.debian.org/Bugs/pseudo-packages so I already sent it to boot-floppy (as you might have noticed ;-) ) should anything been done? Am I getting killed now?

Our man Frans Pop already corrected my mistake... Thanks man!