status for powerpc (powerbook)

I just tried both CD images (testing and sid) dated 2004/01/31 on a
powerbook g4, radeon, 15".

Basically, the testing version still show some problem in the italian
translation, that aren't present in the sid image. (See #228178 and
#228347)

Many problem are present on both images:
1. the italian keyboard doesn't work. There is a patch for this problem
in #228347 but it was never included in d-i
2. the internal 811.2b wifi card isn't detected. There aren't
wireless-tools udeb for powerpc
3. d-i always complain about being unable to load modules for sungem,
ide-scsi, usb-storage, while at the firsts two are compiled into the
kernel and correctly working.

Then I found some strange facts:
1. I wasn't able to select a proxy. This configuration step isn't
present in the menu
2. I think that yaboot is required, but the udeb is to load as extra
installer module

Bye,
Giuseppe