cvs cdebconf backup breakage

  * Denis Barbier
    - Steal code from debconf to go back over skipped questions.
      Closes: #225861, #229719

I think that this change broke cdebconf subtly. I tested an image with
the cvs cdebconf on it. In netcfg, it failed to get a dhcp lease, and I
told it to back up at the y/n retry question. This worked properly,
returning to the main menu. Now I picked netcfg again, and it prompted
me whether to use dhcp or static config (at medium priority now). No
matter which I pick, it immediatly returns to the main menu. The log
shows something weird:

FSET netcfg/get_method seen false
0 false
INPUT medium netcfg/get_method
0 question will be asked
GO
30 backup
GET netcfg/get_method
0 Dynamic addressing (DHCP)

And then netcfg exits 10 due to the backup. But I've checked three
times, and I am *not* hitting the back button on this question!

It doesn't seem to happen using the cdebconf in the archive, although
that one is of course broken in many other ways in this area, and so
it's hard to tell.

--
see shy jo