Re: d-i and the archive

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 07:30:52PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> It looks like we have a working testing-proposed-updates queue for
> debian-installer, so unstable is now open again for developmental
> uploads. Feel free to upload any udebs to unstable now without worrying
> about beta 2.

Awesome! Thanks Joey and aj and anyone else who was involved in this.  Would
someone please sponsor an upload of discover? As I previously posted, this
includes some major fixes including the module sorting as well as initial 2.6
support. The goods are located at http://www.tufts.edu/~dnusin01/discover/.
Thank you!

 - David Nusinow