Just a quick question...

First off, hat's off to the debian-installer developers... You folks have done a great job!

I'm running beta2 of the installer on one of our install mirrors at the office, we (re)install an average of 10 - 15 sarge systems a month as part of our testing and review for our customer base. Needless to say, installing Sarge directly is a big boost for us! Part of the process we use is to boot off of tftp and run 'dd' to write zeros to all the HD's.

So I was wondering if you were planning to build 'dd' into busybox? It's in the woody installer...

As for the rest of the install, It works great, although there are some things we would like to see, they probably aren't valid for the general Debian population...

Thanks again for all the great work...

Stuart Sheldon
ACT USA

--
Q:	What do you call a half-dozen Indians with Asian flu?
A:	Six sick Sikhs (sic).