Re: some more german issues

Quoting Thorsten Sauter (tsauter@debian.org):

> hmm. I don't think "ohne tote Tasten" isn't a better translation. The
> keys are not really dead. The are called "death-keys", so I propose my
> translation. But please change it, if you think it's correct.

"DeaTH" keys? Well, "dead" is imho definitely an adjective...:-)

In french, we always translate this to "touches mortes", so "tote
Tasten". The keys are "dead" because they do not have any immediate
action.

However, among german computer users, there is maybe another
agreement, for sure, though I often find that you seem to use far more
english terms than us when it comes to computing.