Building current Debian Installer

Hi,

I am trying to get a build environment for DI, but I can't find the
packages: initrd-preseed   and   preseed-common

I read the DebianWiki for DebianInstallerBuild and updated the build
dependencies as directed by dpkg-checkbuilddeps.  Then I run:

% make build_netboot
Hit ftp://ftp.debian.org testing/main/debian-installer Packages
Get:1 ftp://ftp.debian.org testing/main/debian-installer Release
Ign ftp://ftp.debian.org testing/main/debian-installer Release
Reading Package Lists...
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
W: Unable to locate package initrd-preseed
W: Unable to locate package preseed-common

Is there some other magic place that I'm supposed to look for these?

My sources.list is:
   deb ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ testing main
   deb-src ftp://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ testing main
   deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main

And my sources.list.udeb.local is:
   deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian testing main/debian-installer

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

 Brian Fromme