How to use debpartial-mirror?

Hi,

I posted this to debian-user initially but realized this is probably a better
list to post to ...

I'm putting together a custom install cd and the first step seems to be
getting a local mirror.  I am trying to do that with debpartial-mirror but
I'm having trouble fine tuning the config.

Here is my basic /etc/debpartial-mirror.conf which seems to do a fine job of
fetching the base system and installer components:

    [mirror]
    server=http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/

    local_directory=/var/debian-mirror/
    get_suggests=false
    get_recomends=false
    get_provides=true
    archs=i386

    [sarge]
    include-task=/usr/share/debian-cd/tasks/debian-installer
    filter=main:base:* main:*:required main:*:important \
        main/debian-installer:*:*

I'd like to add apache, postgres and other packages into my mirror but so far
I haven't figured out how to do so.  So far I've added "include=main:apache"
and "main:a:apache:* main:liba:libapache-mod-ssl:*" to the filter line,
neither worked.

Does anyone know how to do this or can anyone point me in the direction of
documentation?  I am using 0.2.8 version on sarge.

Thanks!
--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/