Re: Regarding the "Storage server" recipe in partman-auto

Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> I think the partman packages finaly have the shape/features I'd like
> them to have in sarge.  (I am not uploading them only because my
> internet connection at present is limited to my cell phone.)

I've gone ahead and uploaded them to unstable. However, parted_server.c
in svn does not currently compile, so I've left partman itself out of
this upload.

cc -Wall -Os -D_GNU_SOURCE -lparted -ldl -ldebian-installer parted_server.c -o parted_server
parted_server.c: In function `minimize_extended_partition':
parted_server.c:978: warning: declaration of `disk' shadows a parameter
parted_server.c: In function `command_partitions':
parted_server.c:1919: warning: static declaration for `main_loop' follows non-static
parted_server.c:1999: warning: `main' is normally a non-static function
parted_server.c:2008: error: parse error at end of input
parted_server.c:603: warning: unused variable `extended'
make[1]: *** [parted_server] Error 1

Also as usual I cannot upload non-i386 packages (partman-ext2r0,
partman-palo).

--
see shy jo