lvm support for root,boot fileystems

I'm considering removing the part of partman-lvm that warns if the user
puts the root or boot filesystems on lvm. The issues with the initrd not
supporting the root filesystem seem to be fixed; root on lvm works. On
i386, grub cannot work if /boot is on lvm, but I plan to deal with this
by making grub-installer not appear on the menu in that case, since lilo
should work.

What I need to know before I remove the warning message from partman is
whether there are other arches that will likely have problems with /boot
(or even still root) on lvm. If so I can just conditionalise the warning
so it's only shown on those arches.

--
see shy jo