Errata page update, can I do this?

Hi,

Here is my thought on errata page update/addition for RC1:

 * IDE CDROM: If normal IDE CDROM fails to mount CD automatically, go
   to console and umount /cdrom before running menu again.

 * Firewire CDROM: If firewire CDROM fails to mount CD automatically,
   boot with either "expert" or "expert26" and run followings before
   detect and mounting CDROM:
     modprobe ohci1394
     modprobe sbp2
     modprobe sr_mod

 * SSH: SSH is broken.  (because libutil.so.1 is not installed anywhere.)

I think all these have known solutions.

What is the rule for updating this page.  (I can but I have never
touched this page.)

Osamu