Re: Partman string changes...

Quoting Anton Zinoviev (anton@lml.bas.bg):
> I apologize for making string changes in partman today.  I didn't guess
> that Tuesday means probably 0:00 GMT and not 23:59 GMT (and I was
> offline since the IRC-meeting so I missed the announcement in
> debian-boot).

I must admit that I am *very* annoyed by these. 23 translators already
finished reaching 100% when these changes have been made.

Moreover, as several of them affect default installs, we add more
pressure on translators for reworking their translations in time for
the end of the string change.

But, well, Anton, this may happen to every of us, so even though I
yelled a big huge "MERDE" this morning, my angryness is now away...:-)

Given the number of fuzzied and untranslated strings which appeared
and given the fact that there are typos in the changed strings, I
officially call for a prolongation of the string freeze until July
26th 00:00UTC.

Translators, there are some typos in partman English strings. Don't
bother with them, Recai already mentioned them to me and I will
correct them without hitting already translated work.

However, please resync your copies of the repository before comiting
updates : it is likely that I may have changed your files in the
meantime because of this typo correction.