Re: status

Quoting Nikolai Prokoschenko (nikolai@prokoschenko.de):

> Yes, wrong locale is extremely annoying and makes all the translations
> from the 2nd and 3rd stage useless. I remeber that the new
> country/language-chooser worked better in this respect. I get locale named

Yeah, but it wasn't tested enough (and I'm not completely sure that
things would really have been better). All enhancements with regards
to this will be in post-rc1.

In the meantime, I advise people to use "supported" locales (ru_RU in
your case)

> > > languagechooser 1.22
> > > 	Ditto.
> > 1.23 includes the patch from Recai Oktas for #250376 which is an
> > important bug. We need Recai test this....
>
> In the first dialog, russian entry is still cut after about the half into
> it - if a better resolution has been chosen (e.g. vga=791), it is not cut anymore.

I don't really understand that one. Maybe Denis Barbier could.....