several comments to installer

New to Debian, I hope at ther right place.

I just installed debian testing from CD snapshots and have several
comments to it.

1. cfdisk does not display czech characters - if you choose czech language
(cs_CZ) for instalation, then cfdisk messages and button texts are cut at
the first non-ascii character, therefore it is unusable. Either rewrite
messages to ascii or add font or whever fixes it.

2. after first stage of install (base system) installer advices to remove
floppies, CD etc. to reboot to debian. After it boots first time
base-config is automaticaly started and tries to "hard" mount CD to find
packages to install. Because you booted without CD in drive (to not boot
from CD again) CD is not in drive and base-config is in deadlock triing to
mount CD - ATAPI not ready - and you can not eject CD tray because its
blocked by mount requests.

3. If base-config is not able to configure any of the packages for some
reason, then it stops with a message saying something like:

"
Following packages had problems to install

You can either try workaround it by selecting different packages bla bla
bla...
"
But the "following" packages is empty - no package listed. There is no
chance to see what packaged caused this to happen because screen is
redrawn by this message.

Adam Pribyl