Re: RFC: discover 1 -> 2 transition plan for Debian

[David Nusinow]
> Please hold off. I may not have time today to review them. Please
> wait until I've done so before uploading. There's certaintly no rush
> now that beta3 is out. Thanks!

I just realized that I could upload them to experimental instead of
unstable.  This will put them in the NEW queue (and on the todo list
for the ftp-masters), but not send them on their way to unstable just
yet.

I'll air that idea on all the lists, and see if it fly. :)