Configure and Mount Parititions question

Hello,

My name is Steve and I am using the Beta 2 debian-installer.

I have two hard drives on my system - one drive contains a Windows FAT32 partition, the other drive contains the Linux partitions I set up through the Partition a hard drive step. I've configured those Linux partitions with a filesystem type (and a swap partition) and where I want the partition mounted.

The thing that concerns me is that the Configure and Mount partitions screen shows my other hard drive with the FAT32 partition. My concern is that because the FAT32 partition is listed, the installer will recreate a FAT32 partition on that disk and overwrite the data I have there. Is the installer actually going to do that, or is it just there to say that the FAT32 partition will be mounted and added to /etc/fstab?

I could not find an answer in the Beta 2 or cvs INSTALLATION_HOWTO. Should a screen show up before actually creating and mounting the partitions that goes something like this?

[screen]
The following filesystems will be created (WARNING! All data on these partitions will be destroyed!):
[Linux partition 1]
[Linux partition 2]
[Linux partition 3]
[Linux partition 4]

The following partitions will be mounted:
[FAT32 partition]
[Linux partition 1]
[Linux partition 2]
[Linux partition 3]
[Linux partition 4]

Ready to create file systems and mount partitions?

Go Back		Yes	No
[/screen]

If I saw this screen I would have no worries about my FAT32 partition.

Thanks,
Steve